Nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville is a vibrant, progressive, and diverse community. With a strong undercurrent of tolerance and a growing economy, it’s attracted a steady stream of young Jewish families over the last 15 years.
Visit ExploreAsheville.com , the website where you can download a free Online Visitors’ Guide, check on hotel rates, plan what to see and do on your trip, and so much more.
GET RELOCATION INFORMATION.
Visit the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce website and order a Relocation Package to assist in your relocation planning. The Relocation Package includes:
- Asheville Magazine
- Asheville area phone book
- Info on climate, government, and population
- Detailed city/county map
- Info on transportation, labor, taxes, wages, employment, education, housing, real estate, and banks
- Carolina Living Choices retirement guide
- Info on health insurance, car insurance, houses of worship, and many other services
FIND A JEWISH REALTOR.
Get to know Greater Asheville’s many neighborhoods with the help of a knowledgeable Jewish Realtor.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU.
Start a conversation with one of our Community ambassadors here to make your move to our little “Schtetl in the Mountains”. We’d be happy to answer questions, make recommendations and provide any other info to make your move to Asheville easier.